We're back with another Magic History Contest! This one is fairly easy. At least easy for those who have been involved in magic for a while. Good luck!
Question of the Month:
"What magician had a nickname on the West Coast and a nickname on the East Coast which were spelled the same but pronounced differently?"
- Only 1 entry per person
- To enter: Send me an email, with the subject heading 'June Magic History Contest' to email@example.com
- Please include your full name in the email.
- You must live in the continental United States
- I'm going to pick a random name from among all the correct entries to get the winner!
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest Ends Friday June 16th, 2018