We have a winner for the May 2018 Magic History Contest. The winner is Majik Mike from Point Pleasant NJ. The question was, "He did a great Bullet Catch for publicity, but then chose suicide in real life. Who was this person?" and the answer was
Ted Anneman. Below is a video of Ted doing the Bullet Catch.
Thank you to everyone who participated. I'll post the next Magic History Contest Question on June 1st.
He did a great Bullet Catch for publicity, but then chose suicide in real life. Who was this person?
- Only 1 entry per person
- To enter: Send me an email, with the subject heading 'May Magic History Contest' to email@example.com
- Please include your full name in the email.
- You must live in the continental United States
- I'm going to pick a random name from among all the correct entries to get the winner!
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest Ends Friday May 11th, 2018